|(Bonfire Night Fully Booked!)
Chez Jo offers peaceful self catering accommodation in the historic town of Lewes, within the South Downs National Park.
* We offer two comfortably-furnished Self catering suites on the first and second floors.
Nous parlons couramment le Français
We are just a few minutes walk from Lewes train and bus stations and from the town centre.
Spare off-street parking available for one car. Paid on street parking and car park near by.
Storage for bicycles and motorcycles available, if required.
Preferred arrival time between 15:00 and 20:00, please advise us of arrival time outside these hours. Please vacate your room by 10:30am.
General information – We offer:
– A warm welcome to adults and children
– WiFi Internet
– Separate kitchenettes
– Ironing facilities
– Hairdryer in each room
– Laundry service (please discuss with Jo)
– Minimum stay 2 nights; negotiable rates for longer stays
– Longer term bookings from £60 per night. Please call Jo to arrange.
Please remove outdoor shoes and leave downstairs; you may wish to pack some slippers!
No dogs please – Misha the cat lives here too!
“Dear Jo, Thank you for your very warm welcome and generous hospitality. The house and bedrooms are restful and comfortable. I count myself lucky that you had a vacancy. With very best wishes.”